FullHD 1080p (2MP) License Plate Recognition LPR Weatherproof Bullet IP Security Camera with a Long Range 8-32mm Zoom Lens and Silky Smooth 60fps Video (NSC-LPR832-BT1)
Average Condition. No box. No Accessories. Needs cleaning.
A complete surveillance system involves more than tracking human movement. Many business and property owners also need to keep tabs on cars that enter and exit their premises. If you are looking for a security camera to capture and record license plate numbers, then pull those numbers into an intelligent database, then you are in luck.
The NSC-LPR-832-BT1 is a license plate recognition camera, or an LPR. With its FullHD resolution and silky smooth 60fps video, this camera is designed from the ground up to take crystal-clear images of license plates. It can even record license plates at night with its 165 foot IR distance. With its intelligent letter and number recognition algorithm, this LPR automatically pulls all license plates into a database for quick and simple filtering, searching, reviewing, and exporting. Get a better idea of who is on your property and when. Plus, with blacklist and whitelist functionality, you'll also know if someone's there who shouldn't be.
This professional-grade LPR is for anyone looking to take control over the flow of traffic in their parking lot or alleyway. It's compatible with all H-Series IP equipment. With its ONVIF compatibility, you can also add this to most systems that follow the ONVIF protocols. Keep reading to learn more about the specs of this incredible license plate recognition camera.
License Plate Recognition
This camera not only takes pictures of license plates. It's also able to recognize the numbers and letters, convert the string to text, and store the license plates in a database for quick and easy searching and browsing.
- License Plate Recognition Camera built specifically for the sole purpose of capturing and storing License Plate Numbers
- Works effectively both day and night up to 100' distances
- Long Range 8-32 mm Motorized Zoom Lens
- High Powered Infrared Illuminators to help capture plates in even pitch dark scenarios. Illuminator strength can be adjusted in the cameras settings
- Camera's Sensor has ability to do 60 FPS @ 1080p resolution, good for fast moving vehicles
- Camera comes with preconfigured settings to maximize plate capture and minimize motion blur and headlight/tail light blindout.