IPCamPower IPCP-EXT2P POE Powered 2 Port POE Extender Switch for IP Cameras
- One of the most revolutionary items to hit the IP surveillance market, this device can serve many purposes as either a POE powered unmanaged switch or as a POE extender
- POE Extender: No longer do you have to worry about 100 meter run limitations. This midspan extender will take an incoming POE signal and transfer it to even further distances.
- POE Powered 2 Port Unmanaged Switch: This device will take an incoming POE power source to be powered and act as a standard 2 Port POE switch. Has 1 port in and 2 Ports out. Useful if you want to take an incoming POE signal sent through one cable and be split out to power 2 cameras at once. Can also be used as a switch for non-POE devices as well
- This device requires no local power and does not need a receptable nearby. The only way it is powered is by the incoming POE power from your POE switch or injector.
- POE injector not included.
- Wall mountable, low profile design. Only 3.1" x 3" x 1"
This is a used product, so there might be some wear and tear. All used products on our garage sale have been tested for functionality, but it may not look exactly like the product in the picture. Also note that we cannot guarantee this will come with all of its original accessories. For more information about our used products, check out our About Page.